Pakistan super league has now become an international brand with all top tear players being a part of the league. To discuss the future of league and expand it’s horizon a meeting was held under the leadership of Mr Ehsan Mani, chairman PCB and all PSL franchise owners. Independent consultants Lagadere sports presented their analysis to the panel. Mr. Frank Saez, MD SMG Insight, Lagardere’s research partners for the PSL valuation project, shared data-driven insight on PSL. The valuation exercise was the culmination of extensive interviews with all stakeholders of PSL” said Saez. “ The experts predict that with the expansion of PSL’s infastructure within Pakistan it is likely expected that the league will become a much bigger brand for the country.
You may also like
- Asad Shafiq – A tale of mediocrity
- Sultan Ahmed and Boota helps ECB blues to lift the D10 tournament
- Martial artist Rashid Naseem has made his way into the Guinness World Record once again
- ECB Blues through to the final, Sharjah and Fujairah to contest for the other spot.
- Fujairah, Sharjah & ECB registers win on the Day 7 of D10 League