Pakistan super league has now become an international brand with all top tear players being a part of the league. To discuss the future of league and expand it’s horizon a meeting was held under the leadership of Mr Ehsan Mani, chairman PCB and all PSL franchise owners. Independent consultants Lagadere sports presented their analysis to the panel. Mr. Frank Saez, MD SMG Insight, Lagardere’s research partners for the PSL valuation project, shared data-driven insight on PSL. The valuation exercise was the culmination of extensive interviews with all stakeholders of PSL” said Saez. “ The experts predict that with the expansion of PSL’s infastructure within Pakistan it is likely expected that the league will become a much bigger brand for the country.
You may also like
- Confident Babar eyes series win, as Pakistan name their 15 man squad for First ODI
- Wesley Madhevere is all excited to showcase his talent against Pakistan.
- Fakhar Credits Misbah and Younis for bringing stability in his batting.
- Malik and bowlers help KPK winning the National T20 Cup.
- The End of an era as Umer Gul an Incredible bowler of his time Retires from Cricket