Pakistan super league has now become an international brand with all top tear players being a part of the league. To discuss the future of league and expand it’s horizon a meeting was held under the leadership of Mr Ehsan Mani, chairman PCB and all PSL franchise owners. Independent consultants Lagadere sports presented their analysis to the panel. Mr. Frank Saez, MD SMG Insight, Lagardere’s research partners for the PSL valuation project, shared data-driven insight on PSL. The valuation exercise was the culmination of extensive interviews with all stakeholders of PSL” said Saez. “ The experts predict that with the expansion of PSL’s infastructure within Pakistan it is likely expected that the league will become a much bigger brand for the country.
You may also like
- SPORTSFEVER360: THE 2020 YEAR IN REVIEW
- 6th Begum Kulsum Saifullah Khan National Ranking Tennis Tournament-2020 concluded at PTF Complex Islamabad
- Sharjah lifts EMIRATES D20 after a thrilling Final!
- Fujairah and Sharjah through to the D20 Final!
- Fujairah’s unbeaten run continues, Ajman upsets ECB blues in D20